How To apply Nail Polish Strips
-First Wash your hands to remove dirt, grease, etc.
- Wipe your nails with alcohol, wait 15 min for your nails to get completely dry.
- Choose the right size, same or smaller than your nail bed.
- Avoid applying on the cuticle or skin.
- File the excess in a downward motion.
-Apply right before bedtime or avoid getting your hands wet for 2-3 hours.
- Apply your clear coat of nail polish to protect this beautiful nail art and you are ready to go!
-You can also reapply a clear coat of nail polish every 2-3 days for a long-lasting manicure or as needed.
How to remove Nail Polish Strips
1. Gently lift the strip around the edges of your nails
2. Soak a cotton square/ball in nail polish remover (some of our friends love Mineral Fusion, you can use your favorite nail polish remover)
3. Leave it for about 10 min until is easy to remove.
Q: What are the ingredients of Pretty Nails Closet Nail polish strips?A: Styrents/ Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Poly, N-Butyl Acetate, Polyacrylic acid, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate.
Q: Are Pretty Nails Closet strips safe?
A: yes, our strips are safe and non-toxic free of
Q: What is the "anchor method" for applying nail polish strips?
A: You can use the paper backing that you peeled the nail polish strip from to give you support when applying to the nail. ( please refer to the application video).
Q: Can I use nail polish strips on acrylic nails?
A: Yes, you can apply right over your acrylics nails. Remove the nail strips as you normally would when you are ready for a change
Q: Can I apply nail polish strips by myself?
A: yes you can apply by yourself at home following the instructions above.
Q: are nail polish strips good for short nails?
A: yes, they are good for long and short nails, you just file the excess of your nail no matter the lenght.
Q: what are about sizing?
A: We offer different types of strips and they come in different sizes:
Q: Can someone assist me?
A: if you have additional questions or need help with your order please email us at email@example.com